Thursday, March 18, 2010

"The Islamic Anti-Christ" by Joel Richardson

Well, I just finished reading Joel's book. A MUST read for anyone interested in these things.
Not only has my personal time line been shaken, but I now feel like I have solid ground to stand on in my claims about the Anti-Christ being from Islam.
Before I get into the book, let me just explain how my time line has been shaken.
If you have read my past posts you'll know that I am expecting something to happen around 2014 - 2015 based on the tetrad of eclipses that are prophesied about in Revelation.  In a past post I said something along the lines of, "What's left to happen but the rapture and return of Christ?"
I now have the "what's left" question answered. 
I had not studied Islamic eschatology ever before. I didn't know what they thought about end times. Now I know, and it has far greater implications than I imagined.
This may take a few posts...

Since 9/11 the number of American converts to Islam has quadrupled. Within 20 years (maybe 10 or less) Islam will be the largest religion in the world.
The Islamic empire that will rise is the resurrected Ottoman empire. We can watch Turkey and Syria and Iran to see this unfold sometime in the near future.

Along with the rise in natural disasters, the fall of money will set a perfect stage for a "savior". 
Christians know that whoever says "There is the Christ," not to believe him.
Matthew 24:23-27 At that time if anyone says to you, "Look, here is the Christ!" or "There he is!" do not believe it. For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and miracles to deceive even the elect - if that were possible. See I have told you ahead of time. "So if anyone tells you, 'There he is, out in the desert,' do not go out; or 'Here he is, in the inner rooms,' do not believe it. For as lightning that comes from the east is visible even in the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man."
But the world will be looking for the savior. Christians are waiting on the return of Christ. Muslims are waiting on the Mahdi and their version of Jesus to come.

Anyway, imagine it... the Christian world is waiting on the rapture.  But earthquakes etc. are running rampant, they start to doubt (and rightfully so) their pre-trib rapture theology.  Then a messiah appears on the scene doing miracles and bringing peace all over the world. "I guess we were wrong," they say, "Jesus has returned, and we were not raptured. Oh well, party on. There's world peace and that's good enough for me."
But this Jesus is the Islamic Jesus (who Muslims believe will come at the end and rule along with the Mahdi. Jesus will play 'second fiddle' to the Mahdi.) The whole world (minus the "elect") will follow him. It will only be when his true nature is revealed that "all in Judea will flee to the mountains" (Matt.24:16), and the real 3 1/2 year tribulation begins.
It just blew my mind to think that Satan (planning this whole thing since Mohammad's days) would use our own calculations and Biblical predictions, to trick us.  He is indeed the father of lies.

2 comments:

Doug said...

more, more, more... Glad you enjoyed the book. I can't wait to get into it.

moo said...

yes sir. :-)
If I don't have time today, I will tomorrow afternoon.